PANTONE COLOUR OF THE YEAR 2009admin
The colour yellow exemplifies the warmth and nurturing quality of the sun as we humans are naturally drawn to it; and the Pantone colour of the year for 2009 Mimosa Yellow is a hue that uses this reassurance to spark imagination and innovation.
Best illustrated by the abundant flowers of the Mimosa tree, Pantone 14-0848 Mimosa represents the hopeful and radiant characteristics associated with yellow. Pantone Mimosa is a versatile shade that coordinates with any other colour and translates to both fashion and interiors.
- Pantone 14-0848 Mimosa is from the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors colour library.
- RGB Digital Design: R: 239, G: 192, B: 80
- HTML Web Design and Internet Publishing: HTML: EFC050
- Pantone Plastics Chips: PQ-14-0848TCX
- Pantone Solid Colours in print: Not available.
- Pantone CMYK Reproduction: Not avilable.