PANTONE COLOUR OF THE YEAR 2004admin
The Pantone Colour of the Year for 2004 is Tigerlily 17-1456.
Pantone Tigerlily 17-1456 acknowledges the cool exoticism of orange. Drawing its inspiration from the flowers around us, this warm hue contains both red and yellow to evoke power, passion and rejuvenation.
- Tigerlily 17-1456 is from the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors colour library.
- RGB Digital Design: R: 225, G: 93, B: 68
- HTML Web Design and Internet Publishing: HTML: E15D44
- Pantone Solid Colours in print: Not available.
- Pantone CMYK Reproduction: Not avilable.
- Pantone Plastics: Not available.