PANTONE COLOUR OF THE YEAR 2012admin
Dance into 2012 with the vivacious and appealing Pantone Colour of the Year, Pantone 17-1463 Tangerine Tango.
Tangerine Tango is a spirited reddish orange that provides the energy boost we need to recharge and move forward. Sophisticated, but at the same time seductive, Pantone 17-1463 is an orange with a lot of depth. Reminiscent of the radiance of a sunset, Tangerine Tango marries the vivaciousness of red with the friendliness of yellow, to form a magnetic hue that emanates heat and energy.
Energise interior spaces with Tangerine Tango home accessories and this high-impact hue will add spice to any room. The use of Pantone Tangerine Tango can be an inexpensive way to perk up your home, whilst painting a wall with the shade can offer a dynamic burst of energy in the kitchen, entryway or hall.
- Pantone 17-1463 Tangerine Tango is from the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors colour library.
- RGB for 17-1463 TPX: R: 226, G: 73, B: 47 and TCX: R: 221, G: 65, B: 36
- HTML Web Design and Internet Publishing: HTML: E2492F
- Pantone Plastics Chips: PQ-17-1463TCX
- Pantone Solid Colours in print: Closest Match 7625C and 7625U
- Pantone CMYK Reproduction: C:0 M:82 Y:80 K:0