PANTONE COLOUR OF THE YEAR 2002admin
The Pantone Colour of the Year for 2002 is True Red.
This vivid red was chosen for it’s deep and meaningful hue. Pantone True Red 19-1664 can be associated with love, passion and power.
- True Red 19-1664 is from the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors colour library.
- Pantone Solid Colours in print: Not available.
- Pantone CMYK Reproduction: Not avilable.
- RGB Digital Design: R: 188, G: 36, B: 60
- HTML Web Design and Internet Publishing: HTML: BC243C
- Pantone Plastics: Not available.