PANTONE COLOUR OF THE YEAR 2007admin
In 2007 Pantone, the leading global authority on colour and provider of professional colour standards for the design, fashion and printing industries, selected Chili Pepper 19-1557 as it’s colour of the year.
A deep, spicy red colour, this engaging hue strikes a high note for fashion and personal expression by its boldness and eye-catching, sophistication. Chili Pepper gives off an outgoing, confident, design-savvy attitude. Chili Pepper 19-1557 is one of the 3,000 colours available in Pantone’s Fashion, Home + Interiors range of interior and exterior paint and textile colours.
- Chili Pepper 19-1557 is from thePantone Fashion, Home + Interiors colour library.
- RGB Digital Design: R: 155, G: 35, B: 53
- HTML Web Design and Internet Publishing: HTML: 9B2335
- Pantone Plastics Chips: PQ-19-1557TCX
- Pantone Solid Colours in print: Not available.
- Pantone CMYK Reproduction: Not avilable.