PANTONE COLOUR OF THE YEAR 2001admin
Pantone launch the Colour of the Year for 2001 is Fuchsia Rose 17-2031.
Drastically different from the previous years colour Cerulean Blue, Fuchsia Rose PANTONE 17-2031 is much more exciting, and will appeal to everyone’s feminine side. Brighter, stronger, sexier, that’s Pantone’s colour message for 2001.
- Fuchia Rose 17-2031 is from the Pantone Fashion, Home + Interiors colour library.
- Pantone Solid Colours in Print: Not available.
- Pantone CMYK Reproduction: Not available.
- RGB Digital Design: R: 195, G: 68, B: 122
- HTML Web Design and Internet Publishing: HTML: C3447A
- Pantone Plastics: Not available.